Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still Can't Get over




Last year, I shared about being very obsessed with Asian dramas especially Korean dramas. I don't know why I love to waste my time in front of the television or in my computer to watch a drama. I just love them and when the drama is over, I still can't get over with it.

Recently, I saw a photo in facebook. It was a picture of two teenagers sitting in a bridge, I immediately noticed the guy because he's very cute. I knew it was an Asian movie so I immediately searched for it because everyone in facebook said that it was wonderful. It was a Thai movie, the title is First Love(Crazy Little Thing Called Love). I downloaded it. Watched it. And now, I just can't get over it maybe it was also because I also like the actor, Mario Maurer. I never appreciated an American movie like this. I thought over it and knew that the movies in U.S. were different than Asian movies because I can relate a lot of experiences in Asian movies and life in Asian countries is very similar to what we have here in the Philippines. I mean, we don't have Mean Girls here in the Philippines.

I definitely recommend this to everyone because I believe that everyone has experienced being in love with someone and wish to be better just to be noticed by that special someone and that it's based on a true story of EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment