Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspired by Social Studies

I knew the story about the Holocaust before but I never knew that it was done so violently. When we discussed this in our class, I wanted to vomit and I felt very bad. I really think that it's unfair because the Jews are still humans and they are not different from us. Only that they have a different religion from the other Germans. It was said in a film that we watched that in Germany, there were 3600 Jewish lawyers out of 4800. So, I concluded that the Non-Jewish Germans were just envious to the Jews. They were even making fun of the Jews. They starved them to death, burned them alive, made them eat the grass, used for experiments, used Zyklon-B to kill and fool the others that they're going to take a shower when they're going to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment