Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by. Time is moving very fast. I can't believe that I'm going to be in 4th year this school year 2011-2012. I still remember when I was in grade 3, I was so excited to be in high school. To me, it seemed like it was just yesterday when I said wanted to be in high school but now that I'm in high school all ready, I want to go back to grade school or stay in high school. Seems like I don't want to face a world that is very strange to me. I want to stay in Assumption because I loved it here and sometimes I don't even know why I don't want to leave.

In no time, I'll all ready be in college. All I have to do is to be patient enough and spend a little more moments in this school. I know it's sad. I'm going to have to adjust again to a much wider environment and get used to living on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment