Thursday, March 17, 2011

Procrastination



I admit that I always procrastinate. It's normal. Every teenager or maybe everyone has done this. I'm really lazy to do schoolwork especially homeworks but sometimes I love making projects. I still remember the times when I write my reflection and that it's going to be passed the day after. Not doing my term paper because I never listened to Mrs. Tornalejo when she discussed on how to do our term paper. I don't like to spend so much time for schoolwork and I'd rather sleep than study for a quiz. Just this week when we had our FINAL EXAM, I never opened my book in CLE, never studied for Journalism and just stared at my Chemistry book. I can't seem to bring myself to study so I made use of my stored knowledge during the exams. Anyway, I wouldn't see the results but I'll just check out my report card. Good luck to me though. As of now, I'm still cramming. It has become a part of me already but I don't regret cramming at all because I still enjoyed during the times that I was supposed to be doing homeworks, projects or studying for a test. Life is too short to make your brain suffer, it's better to enjoy while I'm still young because when I get old I'll be working and I will have no time for myself anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment